(i) Revision Timetable – follow the advice given previously.
(ii) Exam Timetable – place it beside your revision timetable.
(iii) Exam Subjects – for each, make sure you know:
* the structure and layout of the paper – sections etc.
* the time for the entire exam.
* the number and type of questions set.
* are there any compulsory questions?
* preferred sequence in which questions should be answered.
* the recommended time to be spent on each question/section.
* when, if at all, you should attempt extra questions e.g. short questions.
Examine past papers and take the advice of your teachers.