(i) Get organized:
* check exactly the time the exam begins.
* arrange to be early – take into account all the things that could go wrong and prevent you from reaching the exam on time.
* have a good supply of pens, pencils, rulers, erasers, and any other special exam materials needed.
(ii) Relax and get plenty of sleep
* if you want to do revision, do it early in the evening for a couple of hours.
* take a little exercise to help you relax and sleep later on.
Pulling an ‘all-nighter’ is a complete no-no!
(iii) Be sure you will get up on time in the morning. Use an alarm and get someone to call you.