Well Being Action Calendar
Click the button to the right to get a day to day weekly well being calendar
which you can download, print off and plan each week.
- MindYourSelfie Classroom Presentation on Mental Health/Primary School
Video presentation by Dr. Colman Noctor (with illustrations) suitable for upper primary (or Junior Cert) students 30 mins
- Walk in My Shoes Video – Exercise 1 – Mindfulness of Breath 4.15
This exercise can be repeated regularly and is a core Mindfulness skill.
- Walk in My Shoes Video – Exercise 2 – Body Scan 4.47
This exercise will help you become aware of how you are.
- Walk in My Shoes Video – Exercise 3 – Leaves on a Stream 3.32
This exercise will help you notice your thoughts and then let them go.
- Walk in My Shoes Audio – Exercise 4 – Dropping the Anchor 1.16
This exercise will help you learn how to ground yourself in the present moment.
- Walk in My Shoes Video – Exercise 5 – Notice 5 Things 1.52
This exercise will help you slow down and engage with what is happening around you.
- Walk in My Shoes Video – Exercise 6 – Being Mindful of your Thoughts 2.21
This exercise shows you how busy your mind can be.